What we provide for our clients
· licensed and coast guard certified captain
· clean and well maintained vessel
· appropriate rods & reels
· fish cleaned/bagged for take home
· cooler space to put food and drinks in
Items we suggest you bring with you
· appropriate clothing for fishing and boating (you may get wet)
· non marking soled footwear
· sun glasses
· cooler to transport fish home
· food and drinks
· MUST HAVE a Texas fishing license with saltwater stamp - Please purchase before the day of your trip at stores such as Academy, or locally at POC Rod & Gun
Items we request you not bring on board
· illegal substances
· firearms or explosives
· no hard sided coolers, cooler space is provided on board
· no dark soled/marking shoes please
Before boarding the boat we will require ALL PASSENGERS signature on a liability release waiver.
A $300.00 deposit is required to hold your reservation
Full payment will be required immediately upon returning to the dock
We will accept cash, business checks, cashier's checks, or money orders. No personal checks will be accepted for payment unless previously approved by the captain.
Payment by credit card requires a 3% surcharge
Our Captain and deckhands work hard before, during, and after our trips to provide our customers with an enjoyable and safe experience. If you enjoyed their hard work, a gratuity of 10-15% is customary in this industry and greatly appreciated.
Copyright Coastal Bend Charters. All rights reserved.
Port O'Connor, Texas